Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Boo Hiss!

Yes, I know Halloween is over but it wouldn't be nice to say the words I would like too. You probably know I am learning how to use my new camera. I was going to give myself a nice little lesson on downloading the pics from the internal memory card into my laptop and then into my post. Yes, I had actually taken pics at Trade Days and wanted to share them with you.

Interesting you may ask yourself ....Why was Lynn not going to simply remove the disc from the camera and simply insert it into the computer? You know, like a normal person would do.  Well, as I may have said to you before .... I am not very literate in camera & computer speak. After all my hubby set the camera up. So, anyway while at the show after I had taken a few pics, the camera said it was full. Hummmmm ... Full of what I wondered, I had only taken a few pics, perhaps my hubby had a bunch of "junk" in it.

So, I opened the camera to "look for and hopefully find" the disc. I guess I thought if I looked at the disc it would magically expand and have room for 50 more shots. Don't ask ..... I don't know except that I am an eternal optimist. Except, when I finally found the slot for the disk, (for those that don't know, it was in the battery slot, how bout that, who knew)  the slot EMPTY. How was I taking pictures I wondered??? Wow, I must be good! Then someone informed me that the camera had an internal memory. Oh, I see I said as I slithered away red faced  in my ignorance. Thank Goodness we have some smart informed folks in our barn at Fredericksburg. Actually, I think it might have been a customer giving me that bit of info.

So ... tonight I sit down to dump (Professional Lingo there) the pics from the camera to computer. Battery DEAD ... DEAD.... DEAD. So I have no idea if it would dump or not so I am now charging the battery for 100 minutes. However, it is late and I wanted to post something tonight, so pictures hopefully tomorrow. Pictures of my craft project also. Before and after. I can do that because I have a duplicate before item. I'll let you tell me what you think.

I also will be going to work on my booth at the Craftiques Malls. I want to take some pictures there to share also.

Take Care, Will get those pics to you soon.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment